Jason & Christina's Wedding

March 10, 2007
"We made it to Boise last night and got to spend some time with Brian and Angie. All my cousins are staying at mom and dad's house and I'm excited to see them, because Jason and Christina are getting married this weekend!"
"We met at the temple at 11:30 and the ceremony started at 12:30. I could feel the lump in my throat as I got up to give my brother a hug at the end of the ceremony. I told him I was proud of him, and I guess that got to him because he started tearing up at the exact same time. We're all just like Dad - a bunch of bawl babies when it comes to family."

"John and I have been praying for them for the last few months, and it felt good to finally see them get sealed in the temple. We took lots of pictures outside and then headed to the reception."
(I forgot to mention that a few weeks ago I fractured my foot at work and had to take a few weeks off. I have to wear a walking boot until it heals, but luckily my doctor said I could take it off during pictures so I wouldn't look so awkward).
"The reception was nice. John showed his dance moves out on the floor and proved to be the life of the party. It was a fun weekend and I enjoyed being able to spend time with my family."
"Congratulations Jason and Christina!"

No comments:

Post a Comment