Boise Wedding Reception

June 24, 2006
"Our flight from Los Angeles arrived in Boise at 5:00, so we only had about an hour to get ready in order to take pictures before our wedding reception started."
"My husband is so good looking!"
"Jason was the best man, and Jared and Brandon were the other groomsmen."
"Mallory, Aubree, and Michelle were my bridesmaids."
"We look so TAN from our honeymoon cruise!"
"Birdie Speirs's mom (Shirley) made the jewelry for my wedding. It was beautiful!"
"Aubree's dad was our photographer, so he had us take some fun pictures."
"When John took off my garter belt, I laughed because we had already been married for a whole week, but mom still had to cover his eyes."
"It was fun seeing so many people I knew from growing up in the Eagle Stake, old high school friends, and friends from college. When the line died down we took some time to do a few special things. I asked Dad to dance with me and surprisingly we made it through without crying."
 "Then John and I danced, and he did a fancy dip and planted a big kiss on me."
"I threw a little bouquet to a small crowd of girls and my bridesmaid Michelle caught it."
"Jordan caught the garter belt, which was pretty funny."
"Then we cut the cake!"
 "That night we stayed a the Safari Inn, then drove to Mom and Dad's in the morning to open our wedding gifts and showed everyone the pictures we took on our honeymoon. There wasn't much time to say goodbye, so after everything was packed I gave each one of my family members a hug, then we got in the car and started our long journey to Arizona."

No comments:

Post a Comment