Saints and Pioneers

September 29, 2006
"During the past several weeks, John and I have been attending choir rehearsals with Jody and Jana in preparation for an exciting performance of 'Saints and Pioneers' by Rob Gardner. I had such fond memories of performing with the BSU Institute summer choir when we sang 'Joseph Smith the Prophet'. I didn't realize that Rob Gardner was from Mesa, Arizona, so when we heard he would be conducting the performance in person, we were very excited to volunteer!"
"We got to perform at the ASU Gammage Auditorium, and John and I got to stand next to each other in the Alto/Tenor sections. John's cousin, Jordan Bluth, sang a beautiful solo. It was fun to have so many family members participating."

"The music was absolutely gorgeous, and each song told a story about the pioneers and their trials of faith, much like the Joseph Smith production. We had a great time, and everyone loved the show!"

No comments:

Post a Comment