February 26, 2006
"John called me as soon as he had gotten most of his stuff moved into our new house a few weeks ago and told me how exciting it was to finally have his own space. It still looks pretty empty because he doesn't have very much, but it will have to do until I move down there in 4 months!"
"I had a fun time hanging out with Michelle and Mallory at a Valentine's party at the church. It was a lot of fun being out with my girls, since I couldn't be with John that night."
"But he still knows how to sweep me off my feet from a thousand miles away. :) While I was at work, a lady walked through the door carrying a yellow rose and asked for me. I was completely shocked, and my eyes lit up because I knew who it was from."
"I don't know how he does it, but he never ceases to amaze me."
"When he flew into town for my birthday this weekend, he surprised me with a new cell phone! He got one just like it for himself so we could activate them together on the same plan. It is such a nice phone, and now I have an Arizona phone number! We found out that we could record anything we want for 15 seconds and then use that sound as our ring tone. I'm going to have John sing 'My Best Friend' by Tim McGraw so I can hear it every time he calls. :)"
"The next day we did some shopping and I bought a business suit to wear for my Nursing Program graduation photos. Then we hung out at Joe's apartment and I had John sing the song for my new ring tone. The lyrics were: 'I don't know where I'd be, without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You're my best friend.' It was so cute! Then I invited some friends to meet us at Boondocks so we could play laser tag for my birthday."
"My 21st birthday was on a Sunday, so we went to church at my student ward, then had dinner, cake, and ice cream at Mom and Dad's. We went to Brian and Angie's house after that and they fed us more dinner, AND surprised us with another cake and ice cream! I was so full of food I almost burst. It was sweet though, and they gave me a cute bag and some cards from the girls. They've already started calling me 'Aunt Dana'. :)"
"It was tough to say goodbye that night. I started thinking about last year's birthday and how we had finally met after 2 months and had our first kiss that weekend. Now look at us! We're getting married! As I drove home I listened to the song I had John sing for me on my phone. He really is my best friend."
"When he flew into town for my birthday this weekend, he surprised me with a new cell phone! He got one just like it for himself so we could activate them together on the same plan. It is such a nice phone, and now I have an Arizona phone number! We found out that we could record anything we want for 15 seconds and then use that sound as our ring tone. I'm going to have John sing 'My Best Friend' by Tim McGraw so I can hear it every time he calls. :)"
"The next day we did some shopping and I bought a business suit to wear for my Nursing Program graduation photos. Then we hung out at Joe's apartment and I had John sing the song for my new ring tone. The lyrics were: 'I don't know where I'd be, without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You're my best friend.' It was so cute! Then I invited some friends to meet us at Boondocks so we could play laser tag for my birthday."
"My 21st birthday was on a Sunday, so we went to church at my student ward, then had dinner, cake, and ice cream at Mom and Dad's. We went to Brian and Angie's house after that and they fed us more dinner, AND surprised us with another cake and ice cream! I was so full of food I almost burst. It was sweet though, and they gave me a cute bag and some cards from the girls. They've already started calling me 'Aunt Dana'. :)"
"It was tough to say goodbye that night. I started thinking about last year's birthday and how we had finally met after 2 months and had our first kiss that weekend. Now look at us! We're getting married! As I drove home I listened to the song I had John sing for me on my phone. He really is my best friend."






No comments:
Post a Comment