September 25, 2005
"I went to visit my Grandparents in Mackay this weekend. While I was there, John called and told me he went and looked at a model house in Maricopa with Scott's brother Ted and found a really good deal. He emailed me the floor plan and I immediately fell in love with it! We decided to pray about it, and still felt good about it the next day, so he went down and gave them $2000 to take it off the market. WE JUST BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!"
"It still hasn't sunk in yet, because it's almost too good to be true. But, it's exactly what we want, and we can afford it! John says they'll finish building it before April, so he'll move in and get everything ready for us before the wedding in June. It's so exciting! We're going to have our own little 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage house on a corner lot! Dad and everybody else was really impressed."
"I went to visit my Grandparents in Mackay this weekend. While I was there, John called and told me he went and looked at a model house in Maricopa with Scott's brother Ted and found a really good deal. He emailed me the floor plan and I immediately fell in love with it! We decided to pray about it, and still felt good about it the next day, so he went down and gave them $2000 to take it off the market. WE JUST BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOUSE!"
"It still hasn't sunk in yet, because it's almost too good to be true. But, it's exactly what we want, and we can afford it! John says they'll finish building it before April, so he'll move in and get everything ready for us before the wedding in June. It's so exciting! We're going to have our own little 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage house on a corner lot! Dad and everybody else was really impressed."
No comments:
Post a Comment